It tracks your analysis work, helping to manage your time:
- Time spent on each card
- Stage movements in cards; from Q/brief, all the way through.
- Feedback from by co-workers & partners
- Archives the completed cards & test results
The assistant tracks the work in desktop and online tools.
It recognises business questions & can suggest cards to add to the workflow.
[go thru the workflow slide looking to make the assistant helpful:]
- “Is this a brief, scope, recommendation or test?”
- “Please add the model url, github or similar”
- “What is the visualisation URL?”
- “What was the test result?”
- “When would you like to re-run the test?”
- do u want me to ask [Meg] to expand this Q into a brief – just a paragaph/full brief please?
- do u want me to monitor [GA] for an uplift in [KPI named in brief]?
- do u want me to ask [Jon Shotton] for feedback on the proposed test
How does it set up? Do you have to tell it all the tools u use?
We recognise that you may have your own preferred tools for each of these important functions, we can integrate with yours too! Results are the same regardless – it’s just to make it all easier for you. We integrate with a bunch of the tools that you probably use, to avoid you having to use too many discrete platforms.